Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Coming to an End.....

I'm almost done in Houston. Wow....it happened so fast. I can't believe it. Chances are I'll probably cry. I'm already depressed in a way though. Rehearsals haven't gone the way I wanted them to be, some things in my life are just screwing me over, the way I'm dancing right now I'm not happy with it (could be I'm tired though), and on top of all that, my teacher said I did not improve at all the past year. That really surprised me and just makes me very concerned. I've never felt this way before in my entire life. I don't want to feel this way because I know it just brings me down and it just makes everything worse, but it's so hard; especially with what I want to do. Is God trying to tell me something? Is he trying to show me something? Is he trying to show me that everything I'm worried about is really nothing to be worried about or is it just the way my life is going to be?.........who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment