Friday, August 27, 2010

R.I.P. Summer '10

This summer......was awesome. I have had so much fun. And now....school is about to start back up, and I am really excited for it. Senior year...wow. It happened so fast. Who knew that 3 years would just go like that? Not gonna lie though....I am kinda scared about this year and after this year. I just don't know what will happen, but I'm not going to let anything get in the way with this year; hopefully. I just don't want things to happen that's going to ruin my year. I doubt it will, so I'm not going to be negative about it. I am looking forward to seeing everyone though. The last year to see everyone before I am back out to see in the real world. I am going to cry so so much after graduation. Dear God, haha, I can see it already. And most importantly....my last time dancing with UNCSA. I have come a long way with this place. If it wasn't for this place and going to Houston for two years, I probably wouldn't be where I am right now. I am just thankful right now for everything. These 2, almost 3, years have been amazing. I look forward to finishing the year exciting and making this year the best year I have ever had for the rest of my life until I am dead. I thank everyone, friends, teachers, my family. Everyone......thank you so much......

1 comment:

  1. Dave, that was beautifully written! so glad you are doing so well!!! Us teachers believe in you and always have! Keep up your hard work and positive outlook!! (this is from Amy Brooke, just using my daughter's account so I can post this!)

    ReplyDelete