Saturday, September 11, 2010

whoa..........

Well......I'm back in school. It's good to be back. I've missed everyone. Good god am I going to cry after this year is over. I miss my family of course, but they always want me to be happy as usual so gotta keep going. I know I keep saying this, and I'm sorry to bug people, but 3 years going by this fast.....I just can't believe it. Being a senior though.......it feels so good. I felt like I've accomplished what I have done and what I have came here for and continuing to work on it and keep going toward the path I want to go to. One of the best things in my life was coming to this school. This place has showed me and gave me an experience I probably would have never gotten if I stayed at home. It showed me how to appreciate the work of dance physically, mentally, and emotionally. If it wasn't for this place, god knows where I would be right now in ballet. I would not know near half the things I learned here if I stayed at home at my old studio and going to start my career. However, there is two little things left that I gotta do before I leave here and graduate and move on. One is, obviously, finish school, and the second.....well.......I don't know if I can do because I get scared in these kinds of situations.......but I hope soon that the fear will no longer be there after this year..........

No comments:

Post a Comment