Monday, November 22, 2010

Pain....is it ok to feel this way?

School is done for the term.....and now Thanksgiving and then Nutcracker. Everything has happened so fast I can't believe it. I'm feeling weird these days. It could be because something in my social life has happened and because Nutcracker is almost here and I'm getting anxious. It's different. It's hard for me to explain. I should be happy, and I am, but at the same time, I'm tired...physically....mentally.....and emotionally. I'm trying to not keep it in my head, but it just keeps coming back. I've never felt this way before. I'm guessing it is just part of life. I told myself I would not get into this situation, and look what happened. I knew that this was going to happen but not right before we go to the theater for Nutcracker. Oh, well....can't really do anything about it. I want to stop feeling this way. Every now and then I think about it and all I want to do is cry. It's crazy. I've never been so angry, and yet so sad. I know I keep repeating this and you're probably thinking "just get over it"....well I'm trying, but it's hard. Is God punishing me and telling me that carma sucks.....or was this suppose to happen? Well whatever reason......it worked......

No comments:

Post a Comment